Speak Now
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speak Now

This is a website where you can hang out and express yourself through your words. Dont be afriad to stand out.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Embarrasing Story. After you read, continue it on!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
abbyfire10

abbyfire10

Embarrasing Story. After you read, continue it on! Empty
PostSubject: Embarrasing Story. After you read, continue it on!   Embarrasing Story. After you read, continue it on! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:57 pm

Smile Smile Very Happy Very Happy What a Face What a Face The Day I smashed my face into a metal pole Suspect Suspect

So about a few weeks ago I was at school, and my friend was waving at me and i waved back. The thing I didn't realize was that I was in the middle of the hallway, and that there was a door coming up. So I was just waving at all my friends with my head turned, and I smacked my face into that metal pole, sort of fell on the ground, and I sorta passed out. Yeah. Embarrasing.... But the bruise went away after a few weeks...

Well, anyways, this story is to start a new topic. Things that are embarassing. Don't be afraid to tell a story. I did. And it was.. prettty embarrasing. So write stories that tell about embarassing things. But nothing mature...
Back to top Go down
Admin_Dizzy
Admin
Admin_Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing Story. After you read, continue it on!   Embarrasing Story. After you read, continue it on! EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:58 am

Abby, one time we were at the water park, and your dad was there but i didnt know that you were with your mom, so i walked up to this random chick who looked like you saying "Hey abby! " But then realizerd. ... it wasnt you -_- . Hahaha EMBARRESAING ! .
Back to top Go down
https://speaknow.forumotion.net
abbyfire10

abbyfire10

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing Story. After you read, continue it on!   Embarrasing Story. After you read, continue it on! EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:18 pm

Haha and I remember when we were at the water park and my parents left us in the gift shop and we didn't know what to do, so we just lived it up and went on the tornado! cyclops
Back to top Go down
Admin_Dizzy
Admin
Admin_Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing Story. After you read, continue it on!   Embarrasing Story. After you read, continue it on! EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:27 pm

Yah, it was fun tho .

XD

Rolling Eyes .
Back to top Go down
abbyfire10

abbyfire10

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing Story. After you read, continue it on!   Embarrasing Story. After you read, continue it on! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:09 am

I agree
Back to top Go down
Admin_Dizzy
Admin
Admin_Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing Story. After you read, continue it on!   Embarrasing Story. After you read, continue it on! EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:54 pm

HAHAH .
xD .
Back to top Go down
gymnastcheer63

gymnastcheer63

PostSubject: Another Embarassing Story!!   Embarrasing Story. After you read, continue it on! EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:29 pm

Embarassing Story!!!

Okay, so I have a really huge crush on this guy.(Yes, Abby, MM) On Valentine's Day (during lunch) this girl who knows I like him, calls his name from like 1 whole table away (we aren't allowed to leave our tables during lunch) while I was sitting RIGHT next to her. She says, "Hey _____, this is Naomi!! She really likes you!!!" While she's pointing at me. "Do you want to go out with her?" He says no, unfortunately. Sad But he also said sorry, so I might still have a chance. Wink And yes she asked him out in front of all his friends and anybody else who might've been listening. I was so embarassed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could've died!!! I am so serious! -Naomi
Back to top Go down
abbyfire10

abbyfire10

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing Story. After you read, continue it on!   Embarrasing Story. After you read, continue it on! EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:45 pm

hahahahaha xD~!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing Story. After you read, continue it on!   Embarrasing Story. After you read, continue it on! Empty

Back to top Go down

Embarrasing Story. After you read, continue it on!
Page 1 of 1