Speak Now
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speak Now

This is a website where you can hang out and express yourself through your words. Dont be afriad to stand out.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Silence:. {Private///M?}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin_Dizzy
Admin
Admin_Dizzy

~Silence:. {Private///M?} Empty
PostSubject: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 7:24 pm

~Silence:. {Private///M?} 1-81

{Ikari Mikatso}

{{Japanese names FTW}}

Screams of pain echoed through the plain white halls of the facility. Torturous expiraments went on within the small rooms. Blood splots stained alot of the floor. Inside of a plexiglass room, a young neko girl was tied to a chair. She was held down to it with large black straps. her clothes were worn and old. There was a blindfold over her stricking green eyes. She whimpered and cried. Many people wearing scientist uniforms stood around her, some in the room outside of the plexiglass.

"Ikari" One of the men said firmly. The neko jumped at her name. "Still has the same reaction" Another man saidm writing it down. A young female scientist spoke up, "Try enjecting her with adreniline again" At that moment, they were trying to turn her into a super weapon. They had been for a while. But she wasnt very strong. The adreniline helped, but it mostly just hurt her. In all honesty, she was stronger without the stuff.. They knew that..

A docter moved towards the blindfolded girll, sticking a messy siringe in her exposed arm. She cried in pain, and whimpered some more. "How do you feel?" One asked. She stayed silent. "How do you feel" He demanded again, pressing on the place where the syringe went in, cuasing her a world of pain. "Ah! I fell the same! Hurt! I feel hurt!" She cried quickly.

"Get her back to her room" he ordered. The blindfold stayed n as she was shoved in a white room, with handcuffs on. She wasnt the only person in this room. There were two others. She was afraid to take the blindfold off, so she didnt. It stayed on, blinding her from the cruelness that is her life .

(Sorry it sucked...)
Back to top Go down
https://speaknow.forumotion.net
Klokwark

Klokwark

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 8:13 pm

~Silence:. {Private///M?} Anime_boy1

A kid wearing dark clothing in almost perfect condition sits in corner of the room. He looks up at the new arrival and mutters to himself in a slightly feminine voice, "Great... Another one." He looks up at the scientist who still stood in the doorway. "I could kill you with the flick of my wrist." The man in the doorway laughed, "Then why don't you?" He turned, and walked out. Junn, the boy, whispers almost mockingly, "Don't want to dirty the place."

Junn looked down at his hand, which is covered with a black glove, and mutters, "Humans sicken me." As the man left, he paused by the female scientist. "Keep an eye out on Junn. He's showing signs of aggression." She nodded, and walked off. Junn, somehow hearing every word the scientist said, smiles to himself.
Back to top Go down
WW123

WW123

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 8:21 pm

~Silence:. {Private///M?} Chichi3rf
Anda Kami
Anda looked up at the girl as her arm dripped bits of blood. Anda looked at the boy who she has been sitting next too as she heard screams, drills, and God knows what else. As Anda watched the boy mildly argue with the tall, scary scientist, all she could do was wonder if she was gonna die or not. Her life has already been a living hell for her and she has always wanted to die, but now, she regrets her thoughts. As she watched the man walk out, she asked the scared-looking girl, "What did they do to you?"
(Sorry that it sucks, but it will be better)
Back to top Go down
Admin_Dizzy
Admin
Admin_Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 8:25 pm

Ikari shuddered at the light arguing. She continued to lightly shake even after they left. She heard the question that was directed towards her, and took in a shaky breath. "A-adrenaline.." She stated simply, feeling the liquid pump through her veins. It was causing her whole body to feel an imense pain that was similar to being lit on fire. Every cell in her body felt the cruel heat. She tried not to show it as she sat there in a corner, hugging her knees .
Back to top Go down
Klokwark

Klokwark

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 8:32 pm

Junn, still smiling, begins to mutter inaudibly to himself. He looks down at his hand, and smiles deeper with satisfaction. "Adrenaline, huh?" The kid chuckles slightly. "They tried to give that to me once... Dude lost a fingernail." With a shrug, he continues, "I must thank them, though... My powers have been augmented incredibly with these 'experiments'." Junn stands, and stretches. With a smirk, he walks up to the door. He then reaches for the hinges that hold it up. Looking back at the two girls in the room, he decides against it. "So... What're your names...?"
Back to top Go down
WW123

WW123

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 8:40 pm

Anda looked at the girl's arm as it bled. "Ouch." She said. "Just thank God you're in here," She answered the boy, with "Anda is my name, What about you?" As she stood up to walk in another corner, the door opened and the scientist came back. "That girl," He said as he pointed to Anda. Anda made a mean, hopeless look at him. "Don't point your spoiled finger at me," Anda said as she spit at the man. "Take her to the experiment room and inject her with cortisone. That's gotta fix her horrible wrath." Said the man as Anda moved back a few feet. One person came in and grabbed one leg, then 4 people grabbed her other leg, and both of her arms and picked her up. She struggled and screeched. As they were closing the door the two others were in, Anda looked at them with fear in her eyes and she whispered loud enough for them to hear, "Think wisely."
Back to top Go down
Klokwark

Klokwark

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 8:45 pm

Junn watched as they left. "Huh..." He looked back at Ikari. "You alright?" He walks over and sits next to her. Taking her arm with his hand, he examines the syringe wound. "Hmm... Looks like it hurt." Junn pokes at her arm in various locations. "'Think wisely'... What do you think she meant?"
Back to top Go down
Admin_Dizzy
Admin
Admin_Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 8:50 pm

The neko's ears laid flat on her head, her hands still cuffed and the blindfold still over her eyes. If it wasnt for her great sense of smell and hearing, plus her supernatural ability to sense things around her (which is one of the many powers she has-- most of them are yet to be discovered though), she wouldnt have the slightest clue as to what would be going on. Ikari's head snapped in the boys direction. "As if i would tell you my name" She snapped at him, her voice high and shrill. She turned to the door. "They are coming.." She said quietly. And as if on cue, the men came in, taking the girl. Ikari whimpered, hugging her knees tighter. Once it was just the two, she let go of her grip. When the boy came over to her, she flinched away. She cried in pain as he poked her arm. "Stop," She said, pulling her arm away .
Back to top Go down
WW123

WW123

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:00 pm

Anda wasn't so far away from the neko girl and the boy. In fact, the building had a lot more than one floor. She was in the floor right above them. She heard them talking, but just mumbles from her laying on a table. She was strapped up. "Let me go you, worthless piece of garbage!" Exclaimed Anda as she held her head up and struggled to get unstrapped. "Strap her head." Said the scientist as he was putting on used latex gloves. Anda's eyes turned big and she breathed loudly. The other mid-scientists strapped her head and she looked at the ceiling. "What you are doing to us is hell!" Screamed Anda. The scientist flicked the big cortisone shot and froze then said, "You are not 'us' You all are creatures." He then jabbed the shot into her ankle. Anda screamed even worse then bloody murder. "I hope you die!" She said along with her screams. He injected her with the cortisone and laughed as she bled. She cried and cried. He closed the door and left. He left her there, to absorb her pain.
Back to top Go down
Klokwark

Klokwark

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:05 pm

Junn took a step back. "Ah, I see my mistake." He started, "My name is Junn. And, I apologize for being so up front." He brushed his white hair out of his eye, and looked down at the girls arm. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Admin_Dizzy
Admin
Admin_Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:14 pm

Ikari looked down. "I cant trust you. I cant tell you" She replied, then got up. She heard the screaming. The girl went over to the door, blindfold still o her face, handcuffs still on her arms. The neko suddenly kicked the door with such a force, it left a dent. She took a scared step back, being able to sense the dent. "Did i do that?" She asked, to mostly herself. She kicked at it again. Then again. Suddenly, the door collapsed. Many people started to swarm in, knocking her over. She bit and clawed. "DONT TOUCH ME" She cried, fighting off as many as she could. In the end, they overpowered her, and got her on the ground. They went for Junn too. Once he was on the floor next to Ikari, they were both injected with somthing. Both of the beings would slowly fall asleep.

When Ikari woke up, she found herself on an operation table. She was in the middle of Junn and Anga. Anga on her right, Junn on her left. They were all in oberation gowns, and her blindfold was gone. Her arms and legs were spread and they were tighed to the table. She turned to see if she was the only one awake. Which she wasnt. She thrashed and kicked, screaming even. But to no avail. when shye found nothing else worked, Ikari quietly started to cry, her sobs shot and quiet but they were noticable .
Back to top Go down
WW123

WW123

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:27 pm

As Anda lied there watching Ikari freak out, she looked around, making sure no one else was around. When she got quiet, Anda whispered to her, "Shh, be quiet, I know a way out. Both of you, quiet." Anda thrusted the rolling table she was on to the medical table. She barely lifted her hand and grabbed scissors. She cut the straps one by one. She got up off the table still holding the scissors. Being hard to walk, she stumbled to cut the blindfold off of Ikari and the straps as well. She cut Junn's straps too. "Now, be quiet.." Said Anda quietly. She looked around the small room filled with weapon looking items. 'Their animals' Thought Anda. She grabbed a knife and walked into the elevator in the room. She told them to come along and follow. The elevator very slowly was dropping down to the lobby.
Back to top Go down
Klokwark

Klokwark

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:38 pm

Junn follows willingly, muttering to himself, "They took my hat... Someone's getting their eyes gouged out... Slowly." He looks down at his wrist, and stares at the numerous scars that line it. He then begins to slowly saw into the flesh with his fingernail, smiling contently as he does so. Once the blood begins to form, he brings his wrist up, and sucks at the wound, savoring the flavor that he knows and loves.
Back to top Go down
Admin_Dizzy
Admin
Admin_Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:39 am

(Ikari wasn't wearing her blindfold)

The girl winced as Anga cut her straps. She got up, finding that she couldn't see her blindfold. She crossed her arms, eyeing the demon. She shook her head. "And this is why I won't tell you my name. Your a weirdo" she said that vey quietly, barely audible. Ikari grabbed a bow and arrow, she was a VERY good shot. She could shoot anything at any distance with an accurate shot fires fly where she wanted it .
Back to top Go down
WW123

WW123

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:36 pm

Anda took a look at Junn. 'You don't see that everyday' Thought Anda. She gave Junn a dirty look as he.. drank his own blood? Anda nodded her head at Ikari as she called Junn a weirdo. Ikari was right. Who cuts themselves with a fingernail RIGHT in front of strangers then sucks his own wrist?! Hmm.. Anda looked at Junn after Ikari grabbed a weapon. "What are you doing? Quit harming yourself, and grab a weapon!" Yelled Anda to Junn.
Back to top Go down
Klokwark

Klokwark

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:43 pm

Junn gives Anda a look. "I already have a weapon." He takes his hand as if he has a knife, and 'stabs' the wall, leaving a hole. Smiling, he twirls the telekinetic weapon between his fingers. "God, I love this thing." He said with a grin. The kid looks down at his gown. "This thing sucks... I want my old clothes back." Looking back up at Anda, "Oh, almost forgot. Name's Junn. You?"
Back to top Go down
Admin_Dizzy
Admin
Admin_Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:49 pm

Ikari crossed her arms, looking down. "She already told you her name.." she stated to the demon. She then went over to a corner,, and sunk down. She gripped her head, her face showing signs of pain. Then suddenly, they were gone. The Neko looked up at the two. "They are coming" she warned. Within the next minute, a bunch of white coats came in. Ikari started shooting bows into the hearts of the many white coats with pinpoint accuracy .
Back to top Go down
WW123

WW123

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:54 pm

As Anda watched Junn stab a wall, she sighed in dismantlement. She then heard Ikari state that they are coming. Within seconds, Anda jumped to the floor away from the door. She saw at least 4 or 5 scientists run in. "You two! Run!" Yelled Anda as she pointed her rusty scissors to the door. She had a way to distract the scientists so they will attack her and not the others.
Back to top Go down
Klokwark

Klokwark

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 8:01 pm

As Anda told them to leave, Junn sighed loudly, "Where's the fun in that?" With a smirk, he throws the telekinetic weapon at one of the scientists, hitting the man right between the eyes, and spurting his blood across the room. Smiling deeper at the sight of the blood, he conjures up another, and stands at the ready for the scientists to converge on him. He mutters inaudibly, "C'mon you bastards... Time for you to learn the error of your mistakes."
Back to top Go down
Admin_Dizzy
Admin
Admin_Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 8:06 pm

Even with her small size, none of the scientists could get ven a scratch on Ikari. With her phycic like abilities, she could detect their moves before they even thought of them. Plus her skills with a bow helped alot. She had killed up to ten by the time they stopped piling in. They were all dead on the floor, lifeless and gross. Ikari looked behind her, and quickly Slices the bars on a window, and opens the window. She climbed out, looking behind her once more. "I've never been outside before.." she said cutely and innocently .
Back to top Go down
WW123

WW123

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 8:12 pm

After Ikari killed the scientists, Anda sighed with vengeful relevancy. Anda looked as Ikari climbed on the window. "Well, then jump out." Said Anda waiting for her turn to be able to get out. "This hell hole is not the place for us." She said as she looked around. "I need fresh air. We wolves need it. I haven't seen a full moon in at least 7 years." Said Anda. Anda quickly looked at the door. "I hear them. They are coming. Let's go, before we die." She said as she barely nudged Ikari.
Back to top Go down
Klokwark

Klokwark

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 8:18 pm

Junn weighed the options, go outside into the depressing light, or stay with the psychotic doctors. "... Frikkin'..." He sighs, and walks calmly to the window, waiting for the girls to exit before he does. After the demon hits the light, his personality changes. He has a calmer look on his face, and talks with a bit more of an upbeat tone. "Out of the hellhole again." He says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Admin_Dizzy
Admin
Admin_Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 8:24 pm

Ikari smiled at the feel ofthe crisp grass unde her feet. She held tightly into her bow and arrow, then turned to Junn. She glared slightly. "Just so you know.. I could take you any time and any place, so don't try anything" she raised her bow a little. Then just like that, she was normal again. "But now that we are out, I guess it's safe to tell you my name" she smiled. "I'm Ikari "
Back to top Go down
WW123

WW123

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 8:26 pm

Anda rolled her eyes as Ikari acted different. "Just little kids.." She mumbled. Anda wasn't in a good mood. She has a bad life, and it always has been. "We need a ride, or are we just gonna walk?" Asked Anda as she rubbed a tree like she has never seen one before.
Back to top Go down
Klokwark

Klokwark

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 8:38 pm

Junn gives Ikari a small smile. "I believe you." He turns to Anda, "Depends. If you follow me, you're walking. Don't need anymore attention then I'll already bring..." He snaps his fingers, and his clothes from before return. "Ah... Much better." He reaches up, and brushes his hair out of his eyes with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} Empty

Back to top Go down

~Silence:. {Private///M?}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Speak Now :: Roleplay .-
Jump to: