Speak Now
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speak Now

This is a website where you can hang out and express yourself through your words. Dont be afriad to stand out.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Caller(M?/Horror/Open for any male or female)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Caller(M?/Horror/Open for any male or female) Empty
PostSubject: The Caller(M?/Horror/Open for any male or female)   The Caller(M?/Horror/Open for any male or female) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 4:25 pm

I am new. I have been to another roleplay website but I quit due to the terms of my "reputation" on that website. I have quit that website and found this one so I wanted to start fresh.

This roleplay is about ghosts and spirits. More, like, the supernatural. So, my character(female) goes to her aunt's funeral(aunt character open). Her aunt died from a severe heart attack and my character has hated her aunt. She thought that the aunt was just a rich rat(her aunt wasn't aware that she hated her). So, when the aunt died, she was really happy. She didn't want to go to her aunt's funeral, but she did because her aunt promised her, that when she dies, that she will give my character her diamond ring. So, she was rude at the funeral and such. When she came back home, she called some of her friends to come to her house for a sleepover. When they came over, they were comforting my character and such and she didn't need the comfort because she hated her aunt. Well, at the sleepover, her aunt calls her saying that she was calling from the dead. Her aunt was saying nice stuff. My character assumed that it was a joke, so she said that she hated the aunt and told her bad stuff. So she hung up and her and her friends laughed. So ever since she got that phone call, weird stuff has happened to her. Like, people died at the school, she has bad dreams, she hears noises, and keeps getting phone calls from her aunt. And, we go on from there.
Love yah if you join! (: alien
Back to top Go down
Admin_Dizzy
Admin
Admin_Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: The Caller(M?/Horror/Open for any male or female)   The Caller(M?/Horror/Open for any male or female) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 4:38 pm

Nina, er, toki, this is juuuust like ur video!!!

Ill join ! .
Back to top Go down
https://speaknow.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: The Caller(M?/Horror/Open for any male or female)   The Caller(M?/Horror/Open for any male or female) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:56 am

Brittany!! Er.... Juliet! Thanks for joining! What character will you be? cat
Back to top Go down
Admin_Dizzy
Admin
Admin_Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: The Caller(M?/Horror/Open for any male or female)   The Caller(M?/Horror/Open for any male or female) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:39 pm

Micheal Jackson ..
JK .
Unless ....
NVM xD .

Idc, u decide.

And also...

TAKE THAT THING OFF OF FACEBOOk .

Please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Caller(M?/Horror/Open for any male or female)   The Caller(M?/Horror/Open for any male or female) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:56 pm

Haha,, You can be the aunt?
Back to top Go down
Admin_Dizzy
Admin
Admin_Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: The Caller(M?/Horror/Open for any male or female)   The Caller(M?/Horror/Open for any male or female) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:56 pm

Hmmm i guess .
IS she a striper?
JK .
xD .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Caller(M?/Horror/Open for any male or female)   The Caller(M?/Horror/Open for any male or female) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Caller(M?/Horror/Open for any male or female)
Page 1 of 1