Speak Now
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speak Now

This is a website where you can hang out and express yourself through your words. Dont be afriad to stand out.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naomi's (aka gymnastcheer63) blog!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gymnastcheer63

gymnastcheer63

Naomi's (aka gymnastcheer63) blog!! Empty
PostSubject: Naomi's (aka gymnastcheer63) blog!!   Naomi's (aka gymnastcheer63) blog!! EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:52 am

My new blog!! Yay!! So, currently I'm writing a story in the long stories section. Check it out and reply HERE what you think about it. It may seem boring at first, but it'll pick up. It's gonna be a romance story.

Gymnastic move of the week: Front tuck!!

How to do a front tuck on a trampoline:
1. Bounce up and down a lot until you get really high up.
2. While your in the air lean forward while tucking your head into your knees
3. Land on your butt or you feet. (In my case it's my butt lol) Just make sure you don't land on your head. I would reccomend trying it off a diving board at a pool to make sure you don't land on your head.

Bye!!! -Naomi Very Happy Smile queen tongue Laughing study bounce pig Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin_Dizzy
Admin
Admin_Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's (aka gymnastcheer63) blog!!   Naomi's (aka gymnastcheer63) blog!! EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:39 pm

Okay so i Just KNEW you were going to say the mom was pregnant right after she said that her mom had been eating mexican food alot! I Knew ITTTT!
Your a fantabulouse writer .
Back to top Go down
https://speaknow.forumotion.net
gymnastcheer63

gymnastcheer63

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's (aka gymnastcheer63) blog!!   Naomi's (aka gymnastcheer63) blog!! EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 6:26 pm

Thanks!!! Your not too shabby yourself. (Whatever shabby means.) Wink I really like the alise in wonderland story. Keep doing it!!! Please and thank you!
Back to top Go down
gymnastcheer63

gymnastcheer63

PostSubject: I'm not at my house............   Naomi's (aka gymnastcheer63) blog!! EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:53 pm

Hey people!! I haven't been on for a while because of school work and afterschool activities. Mostly because of drama club. We have a play coming up next week and we've been practicing everyday this week until 6:30. But I'm not at my house right now. I'm in Louisiana. We went to visit my grandparents. We had to DRIVE 8 hours or so, from Georgia!! We left last night at midnight and we got here at 9:30. am. I was sooo tired. I crashed at like 11:00 am and woke up at 5:00 pm. I got to miss a day of school to, so I'm happy aout that. Peace out!! -Naomi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's (aka gymnastcheer63) blog!!   Naomi's (aka gymnastcheer63) blog!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Naomi's (aka gymnastcheer63) blog!!
Page 1 of 1