Speak Now
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speak Now

This is a website where you can hang out and express yourself through your words. Dont be afriad to stand out.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Silence:. {Private///M?}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin_Dizzy
Admin
Admin_Dizzy

~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:32 pm

Ikari watched as he snapped his fingers and his clothes appeared. She repeatedly snapped her fingers, though nothing happened. She sighed. The Neko looked between the two. "I think we should stay together. I mean, what if the scientists coming looking for us. We can't fend them all off on our own.." she stated .
Back to top Go down
https://speaknow.forumotion.net
WW123

WW123

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:33 pm

"Stupid show-off.." Muttered Anda under her breath. Anda didn't and never liked show-offs or anyone who tries to be big and bad. She knew she wouldn't get along with Junn. "Whatever.. We aren't gonna follow you anyways, we'd get too distracted at your 'magic'." Said Anda as she scoffed at him with unprofitable matter.
Back to top Go down
Klokwark

Klokwark

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:15 pm

Sighing silently at the insult that he was sure was meant for him to hear, Junn states simply. "As you wish." Junn didn't like being alone. He knew that demons are supposed to be solitary, but he longed for companionship of some kind. He knew he didn't need it, he could fend for himself. But, for whatever reason, the safety of the girls in front of him meant something. He asked again, just to be careful, "Are you sure?"
Back to top Go down
Admin_Dizzy
Admin
Admin_Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:22 pm

The sight of them fighting made Ikari sigh. "Did anyone just hear what i said?" She askedm, irritated. "If we split up we have more of a chanvce of getting captured and rbought back here. So i think we should stick together it would higher our chance of survival" She repeated,
Back to top Go down
WW123

WW123

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:25 pm

"I will lead. Wait.. do you people have a certain destination?" Asked Anda as she packed water bottles, and bread into her travel case. She carries it with her and always carries it in her case.
Back to top Go down
Klokwark

Klokwark

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:50 pm

Junn looks around. "Nah. I don't have anywhere to go. The three times of broken out, I just lived off the land. Wasn't hard, really." He smiles and continues, "'Specially with all the things they did to me. I doubt they'll even be able to bring me back this time." He then looks Ikari and Anda over. "Do y'all have anywhere to go?"
Back to top Go down
Admin_Dizzy
Admin
Admin_Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:58 pm

Ikari shook her head. "I have been in that place for as long as i cann remember. Ive never been out. No family or friends.." She stated. She looked around. "Maybe we should go to the city.. and tell the cops what these people do?" She asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
WW123

WW123

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:06 pm

Anda nodded her head as Ikari stated to tell the cops what they did. "Yes. That's the way to go. I know the way to the city, my dad lives down there. Maybe I could stop by to say hi, or maybe he will let us stay there if anything." Said Anda as she put her travel case in her back-pocket. "Let's go." She said. Out of the blue, at least 6 or 7 doctors and scientists shot arrows out of the window and 2 scientist ran outside with some sort of shot in their hand. "Go!" Yelled Anda as she puffed her ears and tail and started to sprint into the forest.
We have to go through the forest to get to the city (:
Back to top Go down
Klokwark

Klokwark

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:15 pm

At the mentioning of cops, Junn gave Anda a serious look. "The cops work for them. Trust me, I tried. Just got me back in." Junn looks lost in thought. "The best thing we could probably do is just lay low somewhere. Make a camp in a secluded location." At that moment, the scientists came out shooting arrows and running towards them. As Anda ran, an arrow flies towards Junn. "Huh..." Junn stands without flinching as the arrow stops several inches from his face. "You all just signed your death warrants." The arrow turns, and shoots back at the scientist who shot it, and and lodges itself in his eye. With that, Junn turns and runs after Anda.
Back to top Go down
Admin_Dizzy
Admin
Admin_Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:20 pm

AT the sight of the scientists, Ikari whimpered, not wanting to fight anymore. She readied her bow, slower then usual for some reason, just as she was about to shoot, an arrow flew right into her arm. he cried in pain, dropping to the ground. It wasnt as bad as it would have been if she was a human, but it still hurt her. In that moment of vunerability, a scientist maganed to grab her. Her eyes shone slightly as she glared at him, who was trying to bring her back into the building. She made one swift move to snap hs neck then ran for the others. She got to the two, the scientists long behind, and pointed to her arm with the arrow deep in it. it wasnt exactly coming out the other side, but ut was deep. She sobbed loudly like a small child that had scraped her knee, tears streaming down her face .
Back to top Go down
WW123

WW123

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:24 pm

Anda watched as poor Ikari got severely injured. Anda ran back on four legs and ran toward Ikari. She picked her up and carried her on her back. She ran to Junn and said, "You're strong, carry her!" She handed Ikari to Junn quickly and ran deep into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Klokwark

Klokwark

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:34 pm

Junn didn't see Ikari get shot, but, he could smell the fresh scent of blood that hit the air, and could guess that it was either Ikari, or Anda. He looked back to see Ikari staggering behind, and Anda picking her up and running towards him. The demon slowed to match their pace, and was a little surprised when he was forced to carry Ikari. He grunted slightly with the sudden weight gain, but his pace only sped up.
Back to top Go down
Admin_Dizzy
Admin
Admin_Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:36 pm

Ikari sniffled, watching as Anda ran ahead, not knowing why. Shelooked at her arm, and debated on pulling the arrow out. The girl gently took it out, hissing in pain. Her hand eediantly went to put pressure on it, and tried to block blood from coming out.
Back to top Go down
WW123

WW123

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:40 pm

As Anda ran and ran she could sense they weren't being chased, nor were they being shot at. She slowed down and stopped Junn. She looked at Ikari's arm. "Why did you take it out? Ugh! No! It could get deathly infected." Anda said. She then ripped cloth off of her shirt, and tied it around the wound. "That's the best I can do, don't take it off." Said Anda as she walked down a hill in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Klokwark

Klokwark

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:47 pm

Junn saw Anda up ahead, and began to slow. The scent of blood causing his eye to twitch. He looked down at the wound, and couldn't help himself from licking his lips briefly. Junn sat Ikari down, and watched at Anda tied the cloth around her arm. "I could probably fix it. We'd have to sit here for a few minutes while I work on it, though." He gave Ikari a slight look of concern. "You okay...?" He couldn't keep his eyes of the wound as a thought crossed his mind. 'Blood from another person... Just the smell is close to ecstasy...' A small sigh left his mouth without him meaning to.
Back to top Go down
Admin_Dizzy
Admin
Admin_Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:51 pm

She sighed at the look of the cloth. Ikari winced, looking at the cloth. She very much wanted it off, but she knew she would get even ore hurt. At the thought of Junn healing it, she raised her eyebrow. "You could do that" She asked him. "If so, then by all means do it" She raised her arm in front of his face, wanting the pain to stop .
Back to top Go down
WW123

WW123

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:59 pm

"While you do that, I'm gonna hunt for food. I'll be back in a few minutes." Anda said as she walked on four legs, puffed her tail and ears, and went behind bushes a few minutes away. She saw a squirrel on top of a branch, sleeping. Anda sneaked a few feet below the branch. Wolves can jump pretty high. In an instant, she jumped and snatched the squirrel between her sharp teeth. She sprinted back to where Junn and Ikari were. In every sprint, the squirrel would screech in agony. Anda wasn't close to where Ikari and Junn were, so she slowed down to feel the great blood pour down her neck onto the green grass and drool fly out of her mouth wanting more and more of the sweet meal.
She's not there yet
Back to top Go down
Klokwark

Klokwark

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:07 pm

Junn shrugged. "A'ight." He took Ikari's arm carefully, and gently took off the cloth. Examining the wound, he begins to mutter to himself "Hmm... Not too bad... Could've been worse if it was up a few inches... Alright, this might sting a little." Put his hand over the wound, he could feels the blood, ooze between his fingers as the wound slowly begins to close.
Back to top Go down
Admin_Dizzy
Admin
Admin_Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:10 pm

She cried out when he did that, it stung more then she thought it would. The neko whimpered, feeling it close up. When it was healed, she examined it, only a little blood still on top of her flesh. She got up, looking at Junn. "Thanks" She muttered, walking over and snatchin a tree leaf, wiping her spare blood on it, not wanting to ruin the only clothes she had .
Back to top Go down
WW123

WW123

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:13 pm

Anda couldn't take the tease anymore, she ran quicker than she ever has. She ran so fast, the leaves motioned as she flew by. She finally slowed herself down as she saw Ikari and Junn. She dropped the squirrel and bit off the head. "Feast." She said she turned around to swallow the head of the squirrel. She looked around. "Where did that blood come from?" Asked Anda as she pointed towards the blood-fested tree.
Back to top Go down
Klokwark

Klokwark

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:21 pm

Junn gave the squirrel an odd look. "Raw meat...? That's... Kinda... Nasty." Junn looks down at the squirrel. "How can you eat that...?" Sitting down, he looks at his hand, which is glistening with fresh blood. He then begins to mutter inaudibly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Admin_Dizzy
Admin
Admin_Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:25 pm

Ikari looked at the animal, feeling tears well up in her eyes. "Y-you killed a squirell" She said quietly. She looked away from it "Im not eating that" She said firmly. "Its gross and wrong" The girl looked over at Junn,, glad she wasnt the only one protesting against their meal .
Back to top Go down
WW123

WW123

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:27 pm

"You guys are scaredy-cats." Scoffed Anda. She walked over and swallowed then entire body of the squirrel. She didn't even bite. "Stay here, I know exactly what you vegetarians need." Said Anda very sarcastically. She walked away to a bush pretty far but they needed time to work on the wound, Anda would think.
Back to top Go down
Klokwark

Klokwark

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:31 pm

Unable to hold the urge back, Junn begins to lick the blood from his hand, shivering as he does so. He could feel his vision begins to blur slightly. The demon forced himself to stop, and whispers to himself. "No... Stop..." He looks up at Ikari, and forces himself to look away, then mutters quietly. "Not a vegetarian."
Back to top Go down
Admin_Dizzy
Admin
Admin_Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:35 pm

She wasnt really a vegitarian Ikari just didnt want to eat a poor helpless squirell. She turned to junn when she left, and watched him closely. The neko's ears lay flat on her head as she looked at him. She turned around, leaning against a tree, and closing her eyes. A vunerable position, but she kept her ears peeled for anythin .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Silence:. {Private///M?}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Speak Now :: Roleplay .-
Jump to: