Speak Now
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speak Now

This is a website where you can hang out and express yourself through your words. Dont be afriad to stand out.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Silence:. {Private///M?}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
WW123

WW123

~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:39 pm

Anda came upon a berry bush. They were blueberries. She picked a lot and places all she picked in her travel case. She picked about 100. They were medium sized berries. She ran back, sprinting. She actually came back quicker. Anda slowed down as she saw Ikari and Junn. She opened her case and poured all the blueberries in the fresh grass. "Ugh, There's you nasty meal." Said Anda. She is actually more fond of meat, she is Queen Carnivore.
Back to top Go down
Klokwark

Klokwark

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:45 pm

Junn eyes the berries with disgust. "What are these...?" Still eyeing the berries, "Blood tastes better... Just... Can't do the meat. It just doesn't work. He makes the telekinetic knife, and slits his wrist again, and begins to drink in the blood that flows from the cut.
Back to top Go down
Admin_Dizzy
Admin
Admin_Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:50 pm

She looked at the berries, and took one, eating it. "Way better then a squierrel" She stated. Ikari looked over at Junn. She watched him for a second, then caught his wrist and pulled it away from his mouth. "Stop" She told him. "If your going to travel with us.." She started, "Then you cant do ... that" She looked him up and down, as if daring him to challenge her .
Back to top Go down
https://speaknow.forumotion.net
WW123

WW123

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:00 pm

"Ikari is right. That's just.. ew." Anda said with disgust. "The squirrel had blood. You just decided to be difficult and now you're not gonna eat berries. Find something yourself, but one thing.. Don't eat yourself.." She said while rolling her eyes. She walked away a few feet from him and curled in a ball. "It's getting dark. Eat and then we'll find a cave or something to sleep in." Said Anda as she cleaned the blood off of her hands with her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Klokwark

Klokwark

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:08 pm

Junn gives both the girls a look. "I like the night... It's when all the stars come out." He smiles, and looks around. "Oh, and animal blood isn't the same. It's just not the same." He holds back a laugh. "Why aren't I allowed to do this? ... Does it... Disturb you? 'Cause it soothes me."
Back to top Go down
Admin_Dizzy
Admin
Admin_Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:10 pm

She looked at the sky, getting darker, then back at Junn. "Yes.. i'd rather you be drinking the blood of somthing other then yourself, if you must. Thats just weird" She stated, then wiped off his bleeding wrist, and let go. "Over here is a cave sort of thing. Next to a stream to" She pointed far ahead. It was pretty close, but far enough to where Junn and Anda's eyes couldnt see it .
Back to top Go down
WW123

WW123

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:14 pm

"Look, stop talking about human blood!" Exclaimed Anda with a tone. She has had a bad experience with it and she hopes they don't ask, but they probably will. "Eat, then let's go. I don't have all night." Said Anda.
Back to top Go down
Klokwark

Klokwark

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:19 pm

Junn looked over in the direction Ikari pointed. He then looked back down at his wrist and watches as more blood begins to flow. In an unconscious decision, he bring sit up, and sucks on the wound. He then stand sup, and just walks off.
Back to top Go down
Admin_Dizzy
Admin
Admin_Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:22 pm

Ikari growled as he still sucked on the blood. She let it slide, and ran over to the cave, stopping to look at the clean water. You could see the ground underneath it perfectly. It was soft looking white sand with the ocasinal shell scattered around the place. The eko bent over, and picked up two similar shells, and brought them over to Junn and Anda. "Here you go" She said, holding her hands out like an innocent child, motionbing for them to take a shell .
Back to top Go down
WW123

WW123

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:25 pm

Anda followed as they made their path to the cave. She sat down and saw Ikari hand her a shell. 'She's just a child' Thought Anda. 'I should take it easy on her' "Um, Thanks." Said Anda as she grabbed the shell, she gave Ikari a smile and put the shell in the travel case.
Back to top Go down
Klokwark

Klokwark

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:29 pm

Junn takes his wrist from his mouth as Ikari approaches him, and offers the shell. He look sat the shell for a moment before taking it with a smile. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Admin_Dizzy
Admin
Admin_Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:31 pm

Ikari smiled back at their willingness to accept the shells. She sat on the ground between them, her tail curling into her lap and her ears droopy. She yawns, falling over and closing her eyes, starting to sleep .
Back to top Go down
WW123

WW123

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:32 pm

Anda closes her eyes and falls asleep onto the hard ground.

"I'm tall and I sit in the corner. THE END Very Happy"
Back to top Go down
Klokwark

Klokwark

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:35 pm

Junn watches as the two girls fall asleep. "You both don't know what you're missin'." He stated quietly. Sighing quietly, he walks off, into the darkening night.
Back to top Go down
Admin_Dizzy
Admin
Admin_Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:37 pm

Ikari heard him get up, her ears twitching a little. She groggily got up, walking after him. She rubbed her eyes. "Whah?" She groaned, looking at him, "Why arnt you aleep?" She asked .
Back to top Go down
WW123

WW123

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:38 pm

Anda.. is.. asleep. Ask again later Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Klokwark

Klokwark

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:40 pm

Junn gives Ikari a look. "Oh, I'm sorry. Did I wake you? I'm just... Walking." He looks up at the dark sky. "It's pretty... Isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Admin_Dizzy
Admin
Admin_Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:42 pm

She looked up at the sky, and shrugged. "I guess. kinda dark. But o you didnt wake me" She replied, starring at the dark and blank sky .
Back to top Go down
WW123

WW123

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:43 pm

Anda=Asleep.
Back to top Go down
Klokwark

Klokwark

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:52 pm

Still looking up at the sky, Junn asks, "I must ask why you aren't asleep, either. It's late, y'know."
Back to top Go down
Admin_Dizzy
Admin
Admin_Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:11 pm

"I dont know, i saw you walk off and i followed' She shrugged, still looking up at the brilliant blackish sky. it had a foggy look in certain parts.
Back to top Go down
WW123

WW123

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:22 pm

Anda needs sleepy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Klokwark

Klokwark

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:48 pm

Junn gives a slight shrug. "I guess it is good to share the night with someone every once and a while." Looking around he adds, "It got dark quick."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Silence:. {Private///M?}   ~Silence:. {Private///M?} - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Silence:. {Private///M?}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Speak Now :: Roleplay .-
Jump to: